Roadblocks, what is holding me back from going forward?
Pretty easy to answer:
2. space to create (the beads have taken over my studio)
3. overwhelmed by my out-of-date mailing list.
Easy to handle:
15 minutes, 3 times a day:
1. work on cleaning up and arranging my studio - make room for illustration.
2. use the market guides to update my mailing list.
3. start by sketching 15 minutes each day.
While I was camping I discovered that I love to go outside and sketch in the mornings. I feel like it's a great way to start the day.
Something in your life seems overwhelming? Remember you can eat an elephant one bite at a time. Gross, okay, well you can climb a mountain one step at a time. Break down your goal into baby steps and go for it. Anyone else out there reaching for a creative dream? I'd love to hear about your story and cheer you along.